Thought to Begin With!!!

                    Hello friends. Just wanted to share that this piece is actually my first stint with blogging. I have no experience whatsoever when it comes to anything like this. Well, talking about me, I have been a software engineer most of my career, trying to test software products while working with lot of big software companies. But never ever did I feel that I will have to try and figure out anything apart from the routine career that I had. I felt that was everything and I could never ever imagine to start writing. Now, writing is a very nice way to put my thoughts into words and reciprocate the same. I never knew that I could actually start blogging one day although its nothing new and lot many people out there have been doing from years. 

                    Now, what to begin writing about. Well I feel anything can be written. There is no hard and fast rule that you have a story in mind when you write something. Sometimes writing a piece of article in itself can be a content. Of course, content is everything and plays a vital role in deciding whether or not your audience is going to read it further but when you are a first timer, I guess I am just writing my thoughts just to be sure that I can write. Well, I have begun now and will be sharing new content going forward with furture articles. I have writtne this just to let you know that writing should be encouraged because it is an expression of your thoughts. Your thoughts cab bee beatifully put into words and be available to read.

          

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frustration

Hope